Top 8 Things to do in Hawaii
This Central Pacific archipelago includes hundreds of islands and a diverse range of activities to partake. With huge waves, volcanoes, and exciting culture, Hawaii will keep you busy and entertained. It is the perfect destination for your next special occasion celebration, such as a milestone birthday, retirement, anniversary, or just a family getaway.
These are eight top things to enjoy while visiting beautiful Hawaii.
1. Whale Watching – The 'Big Island' is the most popular destination for whale watching in Hawaii. The peak season to catch a glimpse of Humpback whales is from January to March. You have the option to view via a cruise or private boat tour.
2. Luaus – These traditional ceremonies are a significant source of entertainment on all islands within Hawaii. Take the opportunity to enjoy live dancing, learn about Hawaiian and Polynesian culture, and enjoy delectable cuisine.
3. See a Lava Show – Hop aboard a World-class catamaran to get up and close to the volcano fingers as they enter the sea. You will have thoroughly trained staff aboard, and safety is paramount. You can select from a tour in the morning, sunset, day, or twilight tour.
4. Helicopter Tours – Various tour lines offer unique aerial journeys that allow you to view the breathtaking Hawaiian scenery. From volcanoes and waterfalls to hidden valleys and majestic coastlines. A helicopter tour is truly an ideal way to sight-see.
5. SUP (Stand-Up Paddle Boarding) – This activity originated in Hawaii and is a derivative of surfing. SUP is soothing and allows you to explore the waterways on your terms. An excellent paddle path to take is from the Lanikai Beach to the Mokulua Islands.
6. Horseback Riding Tours – Explore the coastline or venture to hidden trails on an exploratory horseback tour. Most companies offer private as well as group tours. Some countless ranches and stables accommodate tourists. Paniolo Adventures is one of the largest, with an 11,000-acre cattle ranch located in Waimea.
7. Mauna Kea – This dormant volcano is a unique wonder to explore and erupted over 4,000 years ago. You can hike the summit, but be sure to stop by the VIS (Visitor Information Station) to check for weather and safety tips.
8. Kona Coffee Farm Tour – Kona coffee is some of the best gourmet coffee that you can find and is world-renowned. Kailua Kona, located on the 'Big Island,' is the heart of Kona coffee. When taking a tour, you will get to see processing facilities as well as the coffee fields. Don't forget to take some time to indulge in the popular beverage.
Grab your gear and take charge of your getaway with these great suggestions that will be sure to make your experience fascinating. We would love to help create that for you, so be sure to book your Complimentary Consultation when you are ready to start planning your dream Hawaii Getaway!