5 Reasons South Africa should be on your life Itinerary
South Africa is Africa's 9th largest country according to its landmass. The reasons to visit this culturally diverse nation are seemingly endless, and that's why the destination makes it on so many people's bucket list. It’s excellent for occasions, like a milestone birthday celebration or annual friends getaway. From exotic safaris to luxurious accommodations and everything in between, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience while creating lifelong memories with loved ones.
To further enhance your excitement, here are five reasons you should make it to South Africa at least once in your life…
1. Cape Town. As one of South Africa's three capitals, the Mother City is one that you must explore. Not only is it one of the top holiday destinations in the entire world, but it is also full of natural, exotic beauty that you can't find anywhere else. There's excellent food, plenty of beaches, and, last but not least, Table Mountain.
2. The Garden Route. For some of the most breathtaking coastline views, take to the Garden Route in SunCity. Visit and view small towns, rugged shores, sandy beaches, and thick forests.
3. Kruger Safari. It may not be the only place to go for a safari adventure in South Africa, but it is undoubtedly one of the greatest. On the safari, you'll get to witness and interact with lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalos, and leopards.
4. Family Safaris. If you have decided to bring the children along on your once-in-a-lifetime, memorable South Africa vacation, make sure to go on several family-friendly safaris. Many of the safari tours will offer youth programs, age-appropriate, hands-on activities, and playgrounds.
5. Easy to Navigate and to Explore Nearby Destinations. South Africa makes it easy to get around with its well-established and maintained road network and infrastructure. You are also allowed to drive there with a foreign license as long as it includes your photograph. There are also several main international airports so that you can fly into any of the nation's major cities.
Of course, the list of reasons to visit South Africa doesn't end here. It would be too hard to name them all. Nonetheless, there are an endless number of reasons one should make it a point to visit the country.
If you just added or have had South Africa on your bucket list and you’re ready to start planning, schedule your Complimentary Travel Consultation or email us. I’d love to help make your travel dreams come true!