Africa is the perfect destination to celebrate any special occasion, especially for smaller groups, because of all the unique, exotic, and memorable things you can do on your visit.
There is much to experience, from luxury resorts and spas to safari excursions and adventure activities. These days, it seems like you can get anything you want with a few clicks on your computer or phone. But if Africa is on your travel bucket list, you might want to bypass the internet and plan your trip with a professional.
Here are ten reasons why using a travel advisor specializing in African travel will give you a better trip experience.
1. Less Time. There are 54 countries in Africa, and there are countless safari camps and lodges. You might think you can handle paying for these camps and lodges, booking flights, setting up transfers and pickups to and from airports, but it's very time-consuming. Leave the work to the Africa safari specialist, who is familiar with the process and accustomed to doing it all.
2. Cut Out the Confusion. If you don't know Africa, you can be confused by all the planning logistics. It is so much easier to let the expert sort it all out.
3. More Value For Your Money. If you're planning a stay for more than a few days, you will get more value by booking through a travel specialist. Travel advisors have access to preferred rates and other offers available through their relationships with these businesses.
4. Advice From the Pros. Specialists have an expertise that comes from regularly booking safaris. Let that knowledge work for you!
5. Fewer mistakes. If you are unfamiliar with the continent, you could make some mistakes when booking on your own that could lead to a disappointing trip. Use an African travel specialist to avoid these mistakes.
6. Let Our Relationships Work For You. Travel Specialists have connections with other business experts who could help make your trip a lot smoother, whether it be a tour guide or someone to greet you when you get off the plane.
7. Detail-oriented. When you are booking a trip on your own, it's easy to forget or miss essential details. But an African travel specialist will help you with visa requirements, immunizations, attire, the type of electrical plugs you need, etc.
8. Added Insurance. You will still need travel insurance, but you'll make fewer mistakes that you might have to use insurance to fix if you use a specialist.
9. Someone to Fall Back On. You can fall back on your African travel specialist if anything goes wrong. You don't have that protection if you book on your own.
10. It's Just Easier. It's much simpler to get someone more knowledgeable about Africa to do all the work for you, so all you have to do is enjoy your trip!